Monday, October 21, 2002

you see her olives are cold pressed
and her best friend is a sun dress


Continuing on..the rest of the weekend went by so fast, I can't believe now that it's all over and I'm back at work. Saturday afternoon, Sue, my Mom, and I went out to do a little shopping. I tried on several wedding dresses, all of which were way to formal for me. I think I still want to stick with my original sun dress and flip flops idea. We went to Pat Catan's where we were attacked the moment we walked in the door. Talk about obnoxious! Everything about that place was pretentious. Although, I have to admit it was fun trying on dresses. One of them was gorgeous....very Renaissance Era-looking. My Mom cried the whole time, but Sue and I had a blast taking pictures.

That night we went out to dinner at Quaker Steak & Lube, which I thought the boys would enjoy. Classic cars everywhere, very nostalgic. Who wouldn't love that? Afterward, as a group, we went to see My Big Fat Greek Wedding. Everyone loved that, including my Dad, who guffawed throughout. Kevin fell asleep so I had to continually jab him in the ribs.

All in all, we had a really great weekend. The nice thing is that we'll get to have 2 weddings, which means twice as much fun. So, now it's back to the planning for July.

No comments: