Thursday, October 10, 2002

we're painting our faces and dressing in thoughts from the skies, from paradise
but they think that we're holding a secretive ball
won't someone invite them, they're just taller children
that's all, after all


So, what is proper wedding invitation etiquette? I know I'm not obligated to invite certain people, but where does one draw the line between politeness and diplomacy? For instance, I have a co-worker whom I cannot stand. She's uncooperative, beligerant, non-communicative, and an all around pain in the ass to work with. Several other people from work will be invited and most likely will attend. Do I invite her also because it'll look bad if I don't and pray she doesn't come? Or, do I not invite her and hope it doesn't cause any problems at work? Help!

No comments: