Tuesday, October 15, 2002

crazy again


Got a secret...we're eloping on Friday. To some, it's not a secret, but to others, well, now you know. My parents know. Kev's parents know. We're going to City Hall on Friday. Why? Why not? We just want to do it. We'd throw the whole wedding now, tomorrow, if we could. But that takes a little more time and money than we have at the present moment. We're both excited. I'm a little apprehensive about changing my name. he's gonna change my name/someody leave the light on/just in, just in, just in case I like the dancing... Anyway, we're having a huge party Friday night out here. My parents will be here. I'm wearing denim to the ceremony. How's that for defiance of tradition?! HAH! Last night I had a crazy dream again. I dreamed that we woke up late Friday morning- too late to get the marriage license and we missed going in front of the judge. I cried the entire time, meanwhile my parents were still frantically running around saying "we can still make it!". Uh huh. I also dreamed the pastor from my church was there. *Shudders* That'll never happen.

No comments: