Wednesday, October 30, 2002

The Latest Addition


Monday night when I came home from work, Kevin told me he had to go back to work for a meeting. I wasn't feeling well, so while he was gone I went to bed to rest for a spell. He comes home, opens the door to the bedroom, and presented me with the sweetest little KITTEN I've ever seen. Instantly I felt better.

After spending a few days with the little one, last night we finally decided to name her Isabel. We've been calling her Izzie for short. She's pure black with huge yellow eyes, very playful and lovey, and very much fond of her 2 older brothers who want nothing to do with her. Last night, all 3 of them got baths, which were very much needed. I had smelly babies. Anyway, it's a good thing Kevin brought her home to me, as I'm sure she will keep me occupied while he is busy conquering Grand Theft Auto 4. My TV privileges have been revoked for the next month.

No comments: