Tuesday, December 03, 2002

sniffle, sniffle


I have come down with a monster cold, which most likely was caught from my husband. I thought I avoided it when I took extra Vitamin C and Zinc, coupled with consumiing mass quantities of green tea. No such luck. At least this isn't strep, like I had last year. Knock wood.

It's been a while since last posting...Mom went home Sunday and I miss her already. I got out a few decorations and put up some lights. This weekend is reserved for getting our tree, rearranging the living room to suit the tree I am envisioning, and decorating the house. Most of the shopping is done, with the exception of a few stocking stuffers here and there. (Thank goodness for Amazon.com, because I love one-click shopping.)

Wow I am tired. If I'm not posting for a while, it's 'cause I'm trying to get healthy. :o)

No comments: