Wednesday, December 18, 2002

is Thumbalina size 10 on a Wednesday --


Adjusted the Christmas tree last night, but I didn't get a chance to put the lights on it as I had planned. Instead, I had a little cooking mishap which kept me cleaning most of the night. I'll not go into detail, but let's just say that I had to wash the walls, floor, and complete stove top when I was finished. It kind of ruined our plans to go to the jeweler's to pick out wedding rings.

Tonight will be quiet without Isabel. I dropped her off at the vet this morning for the full deal - shots, front de-claw, and spaying. I hope she'll be ok. She has to spend the night, and I know she will completely ignore me tomorrow evening when we pick her up. I'm the bad Mom for taking her to the vet. Last night she was in heat (her first one) and howled the entire night, chasing her brothers all over the house trying to seduce them. They had no clue what was going on.

No comments: