Tuesday, December 10, 2002

cutting back


The other day we cancelled our cable, because I refuse to pay $40 a month for something we never use. We got out the ol' antenna and slapped it back on top of the TV. Nothing. We got nothing. Unbelieveable. So we call the cable company. This is totally new to me- no one out here can get anything with an antenna. You still have to pay for local reception to get any channels like NBC, etc. *Grumbles* What a crock of you-know-what.

Got my Christmas cards done last night. Well, almost. I ran out of cards, with a few people still left on my list. I didn't think I would want to wish that many people a Merry Christmas. I didn't think I liked that many people. But I guess being married obligates one to send cards to one's spouse's family as well as one's own.

No comments: