Friday, December 06, 2002

good year for hunters and Christmas parties


First, congrats are in order to: 1.) My Dad for getting a deer on Thanksgiving. I know he will try to sneak in some of that venison in our Christmas dinner, but I will outsmart him. And, also 2.) Sue for getting out of this winter weather for a spell. I hope she has a fantastic time at Club Med in Mexico with Andy. And I also hope there might be a proposal involved at some point. :o)

Second, tonight Kevin and I are off to our first Christmas party of the month. Hopefully this will also be the last. I know, I know. I'm such a Scrooge. I just have so much to do. Anyway, we're going to one of his co-worker's house tonight. It should be interesting. Everyone in attendance will also be bringing their children. We are the only childless couple. LOL And the youngest.

No comments: