Monday, September 15, 2003

Busy-ness


I have such a busy week....meeting with the pastor tonight, class tomorrow, Choir on Thursday, a wedding rehearsal Friday night, then Saturday I'm playing a wedding. No rest for the weary, I suppose. Pretty soon it will be Christmas!

I thought I was going to be able to get church stuff done at work this morning because Boss was supposed to have gone to Philly. Turns out his wife got sick at the last second, which always happens, so the trip has been postponed. Boy was I surprised at 9:30 when he came in and I have church paperwork spread everywhere on my desk. Oops! So Boss also brings in his hulking yellow lab Duke, who has subsequently slobbered all over my new shiny red-burgundy pants. I told Boss he owed me a new wardrobe, since inevitably I always wear new clothes the same day Duke visits. Go figure.

No comments: