Thursday, September 04, 2003

blah, blah, blah; bored, bored, bored


Here's one thing I really hate about my job: when business is slow, I have nothing to do. I've been entertaining myself with the Internet for the last 2 hours, eagerly awaiting lunch time. 14 minutes to go. Still no word on whether Boss is closing up shop. I know I'll have a job at least through the end of the month, since we have some events planned. But after that, I don't know.

This weekend I plan to catch up on some things around the house, and get myself organized for the new Choir year at church. I had planned to do that over the holiday weekend, but I was distracted first by my parents, and then by the neighborhood girls who wanted to come over and play with Harley, Merlin, and the cats. (I did get carpeting ripped up in the hallway, though.)

I want to try to get to Columbus in the next week or two, to get the first of my Reiki treatments from my Aunt, who has recently become a Certified Reiki Practitioner. Some people think healing with energy is a lot of hocus pocus, but I really believe in it. And, I'll try anything to relieve the stress in my life, because it's just about unbearable at times.

No comments: