Friday, January 10, 2003

it's finally Friday


This has seemed like the longest week. Maybe tonight I'll get to have some fun. We're supposed to go to a birthday party/get-together for one of Kevin's co-workers tonight at the Winking Lizard. I can't decide whether or not I want to go, because the birthday girl is obnoxious and gross. Meaning she sleeps around and is always discussing her recent conquest and it's effect on her toddler son, which completely makes me ill. That, and I can't understand how she gets all these guys because every time I see her she looks like Haggis McBaggis. On the other hand, if I go I won't be the only girl for a change, and there are will be other people there with whom I enjoy being social. Maybe just for a drink or two, to get me ready for my busy weekend. Cheers!

No comments: