Saturday, January 11, 2003

Chinese and rolling heads


So far on my list of things to get done this weekend, I have completed the repair of my MSN 8. Why is it that whenever I get used to one version of MSN, they have to go and switch it? I suppose the upgrade is ok, but I can't fit that much more crap on my monitor screen. I never use the calendar, the stock tracker (I will cry if I look at that anyway), etc. Argh! My stupid access numbers were screwed up, not to mention the fact that those idiots charged me twice for the month of December. It took me half an hour on the phone to straighten this mess out. I'm done bitching now.

Haggis McBaggis' birthday party was postponed till next week, so we went over to Gerry's house instead. I had the best General Tso's chicken of my life last night. It had been a while since the last time I ate Chinese. I can't wait for leftovers for lunch today. I always dream strange things when I eat Chinese, and last night was no exception: I had a dream that Gerry's head came off and that he walked around headless. Detachable head. I am reminded of a certain King Missile song at the present moment...

No comments: