Monday, January 27, 2003

and if i'm wasting all your time this time
maybe you never learned to take


Ok, I want my weekend back. I did nothing exciting. I was lazy and unmotivated to accomplish anything. The most I did was pig out on pizza and wings, and watch movies, and read. I suppose yesterday couldn't be helped, because we were pretty much snowed in. I'm amazed I even made it to church yesterday morning. I think there were a total of 30 people, half of which belonged in my choir. (It's a shame really, because yesterday was the first time, in the 4 years I have been employed by the church, that an even somewhat inspiring message was delivered. Honestly, I was shocked!)

Anyway, I feel like I gained about 100 pounds from being a couch potato. I did, though, with Gerry's help, finally decide on colors for the bedroom. I have everything planned out...paint colors, wallpaper for the one wall behind the bed, fabric colors, curtain panels, etc. Now I'm excited to get started, except that I can't paint anything till the weather warms up just a wee bit. All those fumes and nowhere to go with closed windows. I don't want to asphyxiate the cats, Merlin, or myself.

No comments: