Monday, June 21, 2004

Like Yo-Yo Ma on Speed



I was eagerly anticipating this year's Grassroots Fest in Ithaca, until I discovered that it just happens to be the same weekend as Julia's wedding. !&@^%@$*!^@%*&^%@^%#%*&^#^%#^

The principal reason for going this year was to see Hank Roberts. A few years ago, Sue heard him, bought his CD, made a copy of it for me, and I fell in love.


Hank Roberts

'...hailed by the New York Times for his ability "to shift the best elements of classical music, pop, and jazz into something new".'

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Man, there's just no end to what weddings interfere with.

Just kidding!!!;o) too bad though, I'd have checked that Roberts guy out.

battlemaiden said...

This wedding has ruined my entire summer social life. JUST KIDDING! Julia....geezus!