Tuesday, November 12, 2002

Meg Squared


Over the weekend I had a chance to reconnect with some friends from college. Kevin had never met Mary Ellen, and neither of us had met her husband. We had a nice time eating, drinking, catching up. Meg and I perused the B-W yearbook from our senior year, while finishing off a bottle of Bailey's (me) and a large bottle of Beringer White Zin (Meg).

After Mary Ellen and Ed left to go back to Columbus, Meg and I attempted to get Kev and his friend Jerry into a rousing game of Trivial Pursuit. I was kicking ass, but we ended up calling the game after only about a half hour's worth of play, as Kev and Jerry were bored to tears. *Shakes head* I think they just didn't want to lose to a couple of girls.

Meg ended up spending the night, due to the excessive amounts of alcohol consumed. At least we had a good time, reminscent of that incident in college when we gave Julia a make-over, followed by Meg's consumption of an entire bottle of Boone's. *Sigh* Those were the days...

No comments: