Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Questionable Music Purchases

Thanks to Julia for tagging me on this one.....

These are really bad.

Pre-18 years old (Go ahead and laugh, I give you my full permission):
1. Whitney Houston: Whitney Houston, released in 1985 (I got this with my hard-earned baby-sitting cash just for the song How Will I Know?)
2. Huey Lewis and the News: Fore!, released in 1986
3. Clint Black: Killin' Time, released in 1990 (Don't even ask. I was going through a brooding, teen-angst period, and for some reason, country music was a good outlet at the time.)
4. I also remember purchasing at least one or two Weird Al Yankovic albums, but I don't remember which ones.

I need to spend some time thinking about the embarrassing music I've purchased as an adult. Perhaps I'll have to do a Part-2 post.

1 comment:

Mr. Nighttime said...

Huey Lewis I can forgive. Clint Black on the other hand...well...there's always psychotherapy.