Friday, November 21, 2008

Frigid Cemetery

For today's Skywatch Friday post, I would like to share with you a photo that I took last Winter during a visit to Mt. Hope Cemetery. It's one of my favorites. I know it's an old photo and some of you may have seen it before because I'm sure I posted it soon after I took it. It effectively captures the mood I'm feeling today. It's very cold and windy outside, and the sun has yet to make an appearance. But, I'm optimistic that the weekend will be a little better.

8 comments:

Lilli & Nevada said...

I love these old statues, nice shot of the sky peeking thru the leaves

Mckay K said...

Looks like the tree limbs are reaching for the statue. Pretty capture.

chrome3d said...

Surrounded by trees and covered with snow. It certainly tells a lot and I don´t mind seeing this for the first time!

Pamela said...

beautiful.

Anonymous said...

a beautiful photo and the trees make for a nice backdrop to the statue.

Naturegirl said...

A beautiful image for SWF!

angie {the arthur clan} said...

This is a lovely photo ~ everything about it is wonderful!

A Scattering said...

lovely, simply lovely