Wednesday, November 26, 2008

getting ready for Turkey Day

Our plans for the loooong weekend are coming together as I type this. So far, things are looking good! I'll be having some kind of tofu/veggie thing from Mamasans for lunch momentarily. Tomorrow, we'll be joining Ryan's and my parents for a feast up in Irondequoit, followed by an impromptu gathering in the evening at our house. Friday might entail some birding for lifers at Durand (we'll be looking for white-winged crossbills). I will NOT be shopping on Friday. Saturday I will be getting the hair that is dangerously nearing my waist-line CUT OFF. Finally. Sunday, Ryan and I will be enjoying The Nutcracker. As in, the ballet.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Vietnamese is my most favorite food ever. I'm a sucker for all things bun. Have fun.