Friday, September 19, 2008

tagged

I was tagged by Julia. Again. Thanks, Julia. :) Here is my meme of 7 fun or interesting things about me.

1. I make pretty accurate-sounding monkey noises to get the cats all riled up. Oooo-ooo-ahh-ahh!

2. Too much wine gets ME all riled up.

3. I must make the bed every night before going to sleep, no exceptions. I'm obsessive-compulsive about it.

4. I cry when I laugh too hard. Really, I mean seriously crying. It's like some weird switch gets flipped because I'm wired so strangely.

5. Ryan thinks a I sound like a seal when I laugh hard.

6. I treat gardening, birding, and all outdoor things as religious experiences.

7. I've been to both Australia and New Zealand. I think that's pretty interesting.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

I only cry when I laugh too hard when I am pregnant. It's a game we like to call Laughing or Crying? Jerks, er, my husband and brothers place bets. One of them always collects. Jerks.