Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Happy Fall

*sniffles*

I'm feeling an ounce better today, probably due to the two little red pills I swallowed earlier. I'm not really sure what they were, but they seem to be effective.

At any rate, my clear sinuses allowed me to venture outside the house for a spell already this morning...bank, post office, and Ticketmaster where Gretch, Lauren, and I purchased our Ani tickets for the December 11th show. Hopefully Tara will be able to go with us, since we bought her a ticket anyway, without her knowing. (If she can't, we'll need a fill-in, if anyone's interested.)

Later this afternoon, the three of us are headed out to the Webster Public Library used book sale: $3.00 for all the books one can shove in a shopping bag. They didn't specify how big a shopping bag, though. Hmm.

No comments: