Friday, March 05, 2004

We left here on Tuesday about 10ish. Oscar meowed and howled the entire 4 hours. By the time we got to Lollypop Farm I was a wreck. So we go in there and have to wait, but I am such an idiot!!!!! This is how the conversation went:

Intake Lady: What do we have here?
Me: This is Oscar.
Lady: Why are you bringing him in?
Me: He pees.
Lady: We don't put house-soilers up for adoption.
After she asked me a few more questions and looked at my driver's license, I started crying. It was awful. I took him back into the holding room but he would not let go of me.

I don't want to talk about that anymore. It was like Sophie's Choice. Ugh.

We took our stuff to the storage locker when we got there, had a lovely steak dinner with my parents, and then went to Six Pockets to play darts.

Wednesday we spent all day in the car driving back.

Yesterday was Kevin's birthday, so in between doing birthday stuff, we packed and packed and packed.

This morning my 2 remaining babies are going to the vet for their vaccine boosters and check ups, etc.

Tomorrow my Dad and my brother and driving out again for another load of stuff. We're almost done!!!!

No comments: