Monday, March 22, 2004

Slow down your mind at bedtime

Many people find it hard to "turn off their mind" at bedtime. If this happens to you, gently remind yourself that you can think about these things tomorrow. Then set the thoughts aside. You may have to try this several times before your mind quiets down. Setting up a special time early in the evening to worry and think may keep you from doing it at bedtime.

Easier said than done.

Scott told me to read a book before bed, but I couldn't even concentrate on that. Showering didn't help either. Maybe it's because I'm not in a routine yet, and I have no privacy or time to myself. There is so much happening...so many changes...I haven't had time to digest everything.

And then there are the new things, and the things I miss.


No comments: