Thursday, October 16, 2003

Yesterday the planets in my world seemed to be aligned for the first time in ages. Everything sort of fell in to place, and miraculously, I was relaxed! (I'm sure it was no coincidence that after I had mentioned to a co-worker how great it would be if someone brought in Halloween candy, more specifically, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, which are my favorite, that one of the students ACTUALLY HAD brought them in.) Divine intervention it was. And at home things were good last night.

Today is a different story. I think my planets are maligned, judging by how my morning went. Got up, stepped out of bed right in to a huge pile of cat puke. In bare feet. Ick. I turned on the light to look around, and it was ALL OVER the floor next to my side of the bed. I felt like I was in a horror movie.

Now I can't for the life of me get into my Hotamail account because apparently the web site is experiencing technical difficulties. Yet, through the use of company e-mailed I've discovered that my daily e-mail buddy isn't having any problems with his account. Grr!

I'm maligned.

No comments: