Friday, April 25, 2003

the week/weekend blur


So, I can forget about enjoying the warm weather we're supposed to have this weekend. I will be working an extra 25 hours on top of my normal routine, which I think totally blows. This is where company loyalty will get you - long, thankless hours with no dinner but peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. That's ok, though, I guess. Even though Kevin has been working for the last couple of weeks, we are still playing a fair amount of catch up, so the overtime will make it worthwhile. I'm just a little disappointed I won't be able to do anything else this weekend, really.

I have to get my wedding invitations in the mail next week, but we are still fighting over the guest list. I very much want to invite everyone in my choir yet Kevin's Mom is completely against it. I'm not sure why, actually. Is it the financial burden? Nope, because that's covered by my parents. Is it the extra people wandering around her property? Maybe, but I think that's a cop out. She refuses to communicate with me about anything, yet whenever I have to go ahead and make a decision, she flips out and starts screaming. I think she's crazy.

No comments: