Thursday, February 20, 2003

Yeah you think about that; What you Believe in


Is there a full moon this week? Yesterday was one of the strangest days I've had in a while. Yesterday I helped our warehouse guys break down an old upright piano so I could have the carved front panel. I'm going to refinish it eventually and hang up on a wall somewhere. Then, my ex shows up at work for no apparent reason other than screwing with my head, which of course I could see right through. Also, our dryer finally quit on us, so we went to Sears and purchased this lovely Kenmore Dryer in about 20 minutes. The night was topped off by Kevin's mother practically having a nervous break down on the phone. She screamed at my poor husband for probably a half hour about the wedding, etc. Blah, blah, blah. Kevin quietly laughed while I, mortified, stared at him, not believing what I was hearing. He handled her very well, and upon finishing his conversation, he turned to me and said "Now do you believe me that she's psycho?" Yes, yes I do.

No comments: