Friday, June 03, 2005

friday meme

TEN Random Things About Me:
10. I wash my hair every other day.
9. I hate cartoons.
8. I rarely wear shorts in the summer.
7. I already have tan lines from my favorite flip flops.
6. I make my bed every day, even if it's right before I go to sleep at night.
5. I would take in every stray animal I found, if I could.
4. I want to go Vegetarian permanently, but I like cheeseburgers too much to give them up.
3. I will not attend my 10 year high-school reunion this year.
2. I forgive easily.
1. I go on and on about how I hate mushy romantic movies, but I secretly really do like them. And cry while watching every time.

NINE Ways To Win My Heart:
9. Cook for me.
8. Take me out for a beer.
7. Talk about classical music with me. Sincerely.
6. Love animals.
5. Have compassion for people.
4. Make me laugh.
3. Engage me in thoughtful conversation or a heated debate, even if we disagree on something.
2. Be silly with me.
1. Read and love the same books as me, or recommend new ones.

EIGHT things I want to do before I die:

8. Be published.
7. Visit Cornwall, England.
6. Take an Alaskan cruise.
5. Own a house on the beach somewhere, or at least have a pool.
4. Learn the cello.
3. Have a baby. Maybe. I don't know.
2. Kiss the Blarney Stone.
1. Pray at the Wailing Wall.

SEVEN ways to annoy me:
7. Make racist comments or jokes.
6. Talk about Rush Limbaugh.
5. Forget to clip your toenails. (Boys, this means YOU!)
4. Don't use your turn signal.
3. Post anonymous comments.
2. Don't say what you really mean.
1. Hold a grudge.

SIX things I believe in:
6. Love.
5. Same sex marriage.
4. Lots of alone time.
3. A good cry.
2. Mothers really do know everything.
1. Nothing heals better than hugs and kisses.

FIVE things I'm afraid of:
5. Reckless drivers with road rage.
4. Becoming embittered with age, like some older adults I know.
3. Having to drive in really bad snowstorms.
2. That I will have to move out of this country eventually because of the religious right.
1. The day my dog dies.

FOUR favorite things in my room:
4. My book collection.
3. My matching antique furniture.
2. My plants.
1. My embroidered red suede comforter.

THREE things I do everyday:

3. Play with the animals.
2. Check e-mail.
1. Tell people I love them.

TWO things I want to do right now:
2. Have lunch - I'm starving.
1. Knit, knit, knit.

ONE person I want to see right now:
1. I really miss my brother.

(Yes, I stole this. From Spacedog.)

No comments: