Saturday, January 17, 2004

Better to light one candle than to curse the darkness...
Think about that one for a while.

Yesterday I told my boss I would be leaving. Eventually.
There are so many factors to consider...which I don't feel like discussing now, but will have to confront sooner or later. So, boss told me that when I leave he would like 30 days notice. Ha! He'll be lucky if he gets 2 weeks. Boss also told me that business is really as bad as I thought it was so my position will go to part-time after I'm gone - 2 or 3 days a week. I suppose I should feel lucky he didn't decide to make it part-time a year ago.

Still no word from my in-laws.
I wonder how people get away with behaving so poorly.

I am desperately looking forward to hearing the Cleveland Orchestra on Tuesday. A friend of mine occasionally gets free tickets through work and always invites me. Don't tell anyone but I have just a slight crush on the Concert Master.

No comments: