Tuesday, August 26, 2008

s'mores don'ts

When you have leftover s'mores fixin's from a recent camping trip, do not think you are being smart by cooking them in the microwave. If your marshmallows do not explode first, you will have one giant gooey mess on your hands. And face. And everywhere else. Trust me.


Julia said...

I find the newer, higher-wattage microwaves do make it more difficult to get a successful s'more. I used to put in my graham cracker/chocolate piece w/ marshmallow on top for 10 seconds, but I think 8 seconds does the job now.

Mr. Nighttime said...

Hmm....All we need now is a bag of feathers and a rail to ride you out of town on... ;-)

battlemaiden said...

I guess a minute in the microwave was too long then. :-P