I don't blog anymore. Obviously. Haven't got the time, really. But for Julia, who tagged me, I guess I'll have to.....
Pick seven songs that you've been listening to and tag seven friends to share.
Well, gee. I don't have an ipod (seriously, I don't) and all I listen to in the car is NPR. But the last time I listened to music at home, my picks were:
1. "Music for Two" by Bela Fleck and Edgar Meyer - You can't just listen to one song on this album; all the songs beg to be heard continuously. It's better this way. I promise.
2. "Lux Aeterna" by Morten Lauridsen - The most beautiful piece of contemporary choral music I have ever heard. If I've had a glass of wine, I cry.
3. "Birding by Ear" by Roger Tory Peterson, et. al. - Now that spring migration is beginning, I need to refresh myself.
4. "Forget About It" by Alison Krauss & Union Station - I love, love, love her.
5. "The Road to Escondido" by J.J. Cale & Eric Clapton - Another album where I can't just listen to one song, but rather, I must listen to the entire album.
6. "Around This Corner" by Sarah Harmer - Very funky. Love that solo jazz clarinet.
7. "Sweet the Sting" by Tori Amos - For now, until the new album comes out very, very soon. I'm so excited!