Thursday, April 07, 2005

some things that made me smile today

1. A blast from the past. (10:49am)

2. The 10 degree temperature difference between home and rehearsal. On the warmer side, that is. It was so nice that I managed to get in a 20 minute walk before we started practice. (5:11pm)

3. A spectacular sunset. (7:16pm)

4. WBER: Cars and Guitars by Tori (my favorite!), followed immediately with Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now by The Smiths (her favorite!). Oh, the irony! (7:26pm)

5. Unconditional love and understanding. (11:18pm)

6. Reel Big Fish's cover of It's Not Easy from Pete's Dragon. (11:38pm)

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Quite a list. I try my best to make #5 happen :o) I didn't write down the exact time, but I happen to love you unconditionally. All the time. No matter what! So there! :o)