Thursday, August 21, 2003

The world is her toilet


Now I remember why we have cats, and why we share Merlin with Lou (Merlin also was already potty trained before he belogned to us). Lucy and the kitties got to know one another a little bit last night, before we went to bed. There was some hissing, but no major incidents to speak of till I was awakened by wet feet at about 3 am this morning. Yes, that's right. Wet feet. Lucy is too little to jump off the bed to make it to her puppy pad, so she peed on the bedspread. Also she pooped on the bedspread. So Kevin and I were up changing sheets at 3 am. When my alarm went off at 6:45am, I got up, looked around, and discovered another little "deposit" on the floor near Kevin's side of the bed. Things went downhill from there after Lucy ate breakfast. I'll not go into anymore detail.

No comments: