Thursday, August 28, 2003

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

Amen.


I think my Boss is looking to get out of the piano business, which means I also think I could be without a job in the near future. We are so far in the financial hole these days, that the situation seems hopeless. The Boss has been investigating franchise opportunities for Cold Stone Creamery and Quiznos Subs. He's even been out scouting locations. The other clue that makes me think something is up at work is what has been happening as far as our Year End routine goes. Normally I go through all the books and make sure all the figures match each other, and match the inventory still on the floor. This year Boss wants me to do everything completely different, including counting every book and brochure from the manufacturers we have. In the 30 years this company has been in business, to the best of my knowledge, that has never been done before. I just know something is going on. Just what I need.

No comments: