Thursday, February 12, 2004

I would just like to announce that selling a house is the BIGGEST PAIN IN THE ASS. We have done 3 showings since Sunday, which is good, however, I would prefer that these Realtors stick to their schedules.

Yesterday our Realtor called me at work to tell me there would be a showing between 6 and 7pm. Fine. Kevin and I had planned to go to Marc's anyway, to pick up some groceries. We rushed through dinner and we were out the door by 5:45. At 7:15 we turned the corner on to our street and discovered 2 strange cars parked in the driveway. Not only is that an odd feeling, but it feels even more weird to see strange people walking around in your garage looking in your freaking car windows. NEWSFLASH: THE CAR DOES NOT COME WITH THE HOUSE!!!!

Kevin and I had to drive around the block for 15 minutes until everyone left, praying the whole time the groceries wouldn't spoil. I have half a mind to call the Realtor and bitch her out. I'm probably overreacting which I have been doing a lot lately, but I'm STRESSED and fed up with all this bullshit. I can't wait to move.

No comments: