Friday, April 11, 2003

A busy weekend ahead...


Just because it's Friday doesn't mean I'll get to slow down any. Tonight my parents will be coming into town for their annual "Spring Break". This means that after work tonight, Kevin and I will be scrambling to straighten up the house, get rid of all traces of cigarette smoke, and make sure they'll have clean sheets to sleep on.

Tomorrow morning I have a dress rehearsal for my choir's performance of our Easter cantata, followed by an Easter Egg Hunt for the little ones. I'm only going to stick around for that to see grown men wearing pink bunny suits. Afterward, my Mom and I are headed to Countryside Florist to order the bridal party flowers.

The rest of the weekend will include putting together my way cute wedding favors, addressing invitations, and maybe doing a little shopping just for me. I can't remember the last time I got new shoes.

No comments: