Thursday, November 14, 2002

you told me last night you were a sun now
with your very own devoted satellite


Had weird dreams again last night. I suppose they stemmed from my persistence at getting Kevin involved in the wedding planning. His job is to find and hire a DJ, hopefully through a connection we have at Lentine's. This "connection" is who I had a dream about last night. A naked dream. *Shudders* Incidentally, Lentine's is where I met Kevin.

This morning when I woke up, our bedroom, not to mention the entire house was bathed in orange light. I peeked out the French doors in the dining room and saw the most gorgeous sunrise I've witnessed in a long time. In fact, I think the last time I was up early enough to catch a sunrise was about 3 years ago. I should get up early more often.

No comments: